Ratings & Reviews
Mindy explained everything to me. Very professional. Fought for me. Competent & smart. I recommend Mindy to anyone that wants quality leagal represenation !
I have known Andy for nearly twenty-five years. I have always found him to be highly competent, thorough, knowledgeable and prepared. His analysis and judgment of cases are excellent. He is equally skilled and comfortable settling a case or...
Terrence M. Rubino actively practices law in Indiana and Illinois. Terry's grounded upbringing has resulted in a strong work ethic that has inspired the rest of the Rubino Ruman legal team. His philosophy is to stay true to his beliefs, to work hard to accomplish his goals and to talk straight with colleagues and clients. He has a reputation as a polished trial lawyer who conducts honest, ethical cases.
Terry is an Indiana personal injury attorney who concentrates his practice in civil litigation, representing accident victims and their families in the federal and state courts. Many of his cases have been reported at the trial and appellate court levels. He is admitted to appear before the United States Supreme Court.
- An honest case is the best case!
- Treat every one with dignity and respect!
- Preparation breeds confidence and confidence breeds success!
- Thornton Fractional South High School (1968)
- Kent State University, B.A. (1972)
- John Marshall School of Law, J.D., with honors (1975)
- Supreme Court of the United States (2010)
- Illinois Bar Association (1975)
- Indiana Bar Association (1975)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana (1975)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, trial bar (1975)
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Affiliations and honors
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, sustaining member