Ratings & Reviews
Mindy explained everything to me. Very professional. Fought for me. Competent & smart. I recommend Mindy to anyone that wants quality leagal represenation !
I have known Andy for nearly twenty-five years. I have always found him to be highly competent, thorough, knowledgeable and prepared. His analysis and judgment of cases are excellent. He is equally skilled and comfortable settling a case or...
I have known Andy for nearly twenty-five years. I have always found him to be highly competent, thorough, knowledgeable and prepared. His analysis and judgment of cases are excellent. He is equally skilled and comfortable settling a case or trying it for his clients, and he does so with professionalism and integrity. One doesn't need a letter from him to confirm that he will honor his word , and that means a lot.
Ken Wilk was born in Hammond, and is a lifelong resident of Lake County. He resides in Schererville with his wife Dawn and son. Ken brought 42 years of experience and seasoned legal counsel to the Rubino, Ruman, Crosmer & Polen team. He focuses extensively on civil litigation, real estate, probate and estate planning.
- Indiana University, B.A. (1970)
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D. (1973)
- Indiana Bar Association (1974)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Board Member, Catholic Charities of Northwest Indiana
- Advisory Board of Trustees, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Gary
- Director, Humane Society Calumet Area – 2014
- Director, Dyer Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Schererville, St. John and CrossRoads Chambers of Commerce
- Congratulations to Attorney Kenneth M. Wilk – He just received an Award from the Dyer Chamber of Commerce for Business Person Of the Year 2015.