Ratings & Reviews
Mindy explained everything to me. Very professional. Fought for me. Competent & smart. I recommend Mindy to anyone that wants quality leagal represenation !
I have known Andy for nearly twenty-five years. I have always found him to be highly competent, thorough, knowledgeable and prepared. His analysis and judgment of cases are excellent. He is equally skilled and comfortable settling a case or...
Carla K. Pyle grew up in East Texas, where her father is a minister and her mother a school teacher for the Texas Public School System. After graduating summa cum laude from East Texas Baptist University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History, Carla moved to the Northwest Indiana region to attend law school. Carla graduated from Valparaiso University School of Law magna cum laude and joined our team in 2005. Carla concentrates her practice in business law, representing business clients in employment matters, contracts, and the ins and outs of business operations. She heads up our team representing financial institutions in banking and foreclosure matters. Carla also devotes a significant part of her practice to probate and estate planning. Carla and her husband currently live in Crown Point, Indiana. In her time outside of working with Rubino, Ruman, Crosmer & Polen, Carla volunteers for the children’s department of her local church.
- East Texas Baptist University, B.A., summa cum laude (2001)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2005)
- State of Indiana Bar Association (2005)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana (2005)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois (2005)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana (2005)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Indiana (2012)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois (2014)