Ratings & Reviews
Mindy explained everything to me. Very professional. Fought for me. Competent & smart. I recommend Mindy to anyone that wants quality leagal represenation !
Jon Remijas has dedicated his 17-year career to helping individuals throughout Illinois recover compensation for injuries resulting from interstate trucking accidents, auto accidents, premises liability, animal control and recreational liability. He also represents contractors and suppliers in construction-related civil matters, including contracts and business litigation. Jon has obtained numerous personal injury verdicts and settlements that exceed $1 million.
Born and raised in Chicago, Jon continues to live in the Western Springs community of the Chicagoland area with his wife and three children and in close proximity to his seven siblings. Jon volunteers for Western Springs School District 101 and participates in Western Springs Historical Society and Veterans of Foreign Wars activities. He also coaches his children’s AYSO Youth Soccer, Western Springs Little League, Western Springs Youth Football League and YMCA programs and attends the local St. Johns Cross Church.
- University of Illinois, economics, B.A., 1990
- DePaul University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Hinsdale Central High School, 1986
- Illinois, 1994
- 7th Circuit Northern District of Illinois Federal District Court, 1994
- Chicago Bar Association, 1994–2000, 2011
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, 2011
- American Association of Justice, 2003
- David C. Weber Foundation, trustee, 2004–present