Ratings & Reviews
Mindy explained everything to me. Very professional. Fought for me. Competent & smart. I recommend Mindy to anyone that wants quality leagal represenation !
I have known Andy for nearly twenty-five years. I have always found him to be highly competent, thorough, knowledgeable and prepared. His analysis and judgment of cases are excellent. He is equally skilled and comfortable settling a case or...
Originally from the Tampa Bay area, Andrew A. Crosmer earned his bachelor's and law degrees from Valpo University and has remained in the Northwest Indiana region since. He began practicing law in 1987 with one of the Northwest Indiana region's most established firms located in Hammond, Indiana.
Andrew spent the first 10 years of his career representing defendants and their insurance companies in civil litigation. He joined then Terrence Rubino to represent personal injury victims and individuals whose own insurance companies have refused to provide coverage.
He concentrates on all types of injury cases, including brain damage, truck and auto accidents in addition to slip, trip and fall cases.
- United States District Court Western District of New York, 4/4/14
- Indiana Bar Association (1987)
- United States District Court Northern District (1987)
- United States District Court Southern District (1987)
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Affiliations and certifications
- Lake County Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Certified Civil Mediator (1997)