Dyer Personal Injury & Auto Accidents Law Firm Offers Comprehensive Legal Services
Delivering knowledgeable counsel and tenacious advocacy in a range of practice areas
Established in 1976, Rubino, Ruman, Crosmer & Polen in Dyer, Indiana is a full-service law firm offering trustworthy legal advice and skilled courtroom representation. Clients come to us for assistance in numerous areas of civil and criminal law, including personal injury, wrongful death, auto accidents, business law, real estate, contracts, estate planning and criminal defense. If you have a legal dispute you must resolve, or you are planning a business or personal transaction that requires knowledgeable guidance, an experienced attorney at our firm is ready to come to your assistance.
A legal tradition founded on integrity
Over the past 45 years, our law firm has grown to become one of the larger firms in northwestern Indiana to serving clients in two states. The success of our firm is based on our:
- Knowledge — When we set out to become a comprehensive law firm, we didn’t want to be jacks-of-all-trades. We wanted to provide knowledge-based assistance in every area we practice. Therefore, we recruited professionals for each area of practice and we work as a team to develop our legal knowledge base through synergy.
- Empathy with clients — We put ourselves in the clients’ shoes and imagine how important the outcome of any case or transaction might be for their future. Our sincere concern for you motivates us to deliver the highest level of representation possible.
- Integrity — We pride ourselves on being honest, responsive and accountable. We strive for the highest adherence to legal ethics and always put the clients’ needs first.
Our firm’s legal professionals have a strong track record of success because we commit to examining all angles of a case to find the best possible solutions and we prepare all cases thoroughly to achieve those ends.
Providing sound representation in numerous practice areas
Our attorneys help with a broad range of legal matters, including the following:
- Personal injury & Wrongful Death — Our personal injury attorneys help clients recover compensation for slip and fall accidents, truck and boating crashes and railroad accidents.
- Auto accidents — Our team is dedicated to helping people injured in auto accidents. We seek compensation from the negligent parties who are responsible for the crash and subsequent injuries, including wrongful death.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to benefits for medical care, lost earnings and a disability settlement. Our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you.
- Corporate and business law — For owners and operators of business concerns, our business law attorneys can provide reliable guidance regarding formation, partnerships, contract negotiations, vendor agreements, regulations and many other issues.
- Real estate — Our team has decades of experience with real estate transactions and litigation. We aid business owners and investors with commercial real estate, vendor services, construction, leasing and related matters.
- Traffic violations and DUI — A person accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. Our experience criminal law attorneys have handled cases involving DUI charges, traffic violations, and other charges.
- Estate planning — Our knowledgeable lawyers help you and your loved ones develop solid estate plans, incorporating wills, trusts, advance healthcare directives and other key documents. We aim to give you the peace of mind you deserve when it comes to your family’s future.
- Family law — When you’re going through a divorce, you need the assistance of a compassionate family law attorney. We assist with such divorce issues as division of property, child support and child custody, and can pursue results through negotiation, mediation or litigation. We also handle nondivorce family law issues, including adoption and paternity.
- Bankruptcy — If you are facing overwhelming debts, we can help you restructure or discharge them through bankruptcy or alternative remedies, focusing on the best means of putting you back on a secure financial footing.
- Nursing Home and Asset Protection — If you have a family member entering a nursing home, there are viable strategies to protect their assets from the nursing home.
Whatever the legal issue you are faced with, our dedicated team is ready to deliver knowledgeable guidance and representation.
Contact our Dyer, IN law firm for dedicated civil and criminal law services
Rubino, Ruman, Crosmer & Polen in Dyer, Indiana represents clients in a broad range of civil and criminal law scenarios. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 219-227-4037 or contact us online today. We serve clients throughout Indiana, as well as in the greater Chicago area.