On the Line
Indiana attorneys and car accident claims
Most people evaluate car insurance, sign on the line, and pay their monthly bill. In this tight economy, more people are checking out competing companies—but staying focused on premiums instead of policy details.
After an accident that causes injury, attention moves quickly to the process of determining fault and fair compensation for a party injured through the negligent or reckless actions of another driver.
Our firm has handled personal injury claims for decades. We thoroughly investigate client claims to create a solid case for a good settlement from an insurance company or a fair verdict. If injured, you need to understand the process you face, so consider the following:
- Knowing the limits of your insurance policy is essential before an accident happens.
- Any injury is reason to contact a reputable personal injury attorney—insurance companies will not protect your best interests.
- Car accidents are often caused by more than one party. Involving an attorney from the outset gives you a strong advocate in a multi-party setting.
- After an accident, contact your insurance agent as soon as possible. Be honest and provide details and documentation as requested. Do not settle your claim without legal counsel.
- Insurance companies must consider policyholder interests along with their own. If your company is engaged in bad faith insurance practices, we can help.
After an accident, your health and well-being is on the line. Understanding your coverage is important—and so is getting good legal counsel.