Michael E. Polen
Michael E. Polen, Jr. grew up in Highland, Indiana, where he continues to live with his wife Denise and their two children. After graduating from Highland High School, Michael served his community as a police officer for more than a decade. As an accident re-constructionist with the Highland Police Department, Michael led numerous crash investigations involving fatalities and serious personal injuries. Through his substantial law enforcement training, he learned the highly technical skills of gathering evidence, documenting serious accidents, analyzing causation and determining culpability. Upon being admitted to practice law, Michael focused his career on helping clients who have been wrongfully injured or killed because of the negligence of another. Michael’s wealth of experience with law enforcement and personal injury cases is critically important in assisting clients through the most challenging of circumstances.
- Calumet College of St. Joseph, B.S. (2000)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2004)
- Indiana Bar Association (2004)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois